MANAGEMENT AND ORGANISATION
Cabinet Weidemann brings you a new perspective,
a number of skills and years of experience and expertise.
MANAGEMENT AND ORGANISATION CONSULTANCY
AUDITS, SURVEYS AND BAROMETERS
STRATEGY - TRANSFORMATION AND INNOVATION
INDIVIDUAL SUPPORT FOR MANAGERS AND TEAM LEADERS
SUPPORT FOR GROUPS AND TEAMS
Social and financial news from the economic world is an unfortunate reminder that it is not easy to balance unforeseen events (health, market or social), business, instructions and expectations from head office, the realities we face in our factory, agency or whatever the structure and the individual and collective experiences of teams and people.
Leaders are often on their own when dealing with situations and making decisions. It so much easier for directors and managers when they receive regular support from experts who have skills and experience - built up through working with similar organisations - and the neutral perspective offered by an outsider.
OUR SOLUTIONS FOR VARIOUS MOMENTS
IN THE LIFE OF A BUSINESS
We have a wide panel of experts, tools, approaches, and processes to support organisations.
KNOWING - MEASURING
- An audit of the organisation and its management.
- A performance or social climate barometer.
- A survey/poll.
- Our online 365° (Crossing Views©).
- A benchmark feasibility study.
- Business appraisal.
- Market state and outlook.
ANALYSING - RECOMMENDING
- Prioritising topics.
- Highlighting the important issues.
- Making strategic choices.
- Taking another look at the organisation, services, or businesses.
- Designing intervention architecture and a road map.
- Crisis management and solution planning.
- Organising and boosting continuous innovation.
- Work-flow project mode optimisation.
- Taking another look at processes.
- Onboarding new teams.
- Improving managers’ skills.
- (Re)creating links and pleasure in work.
ROLLING-OUT - SUPPORT
- Professional training.
- Individual and group coaching.
- Skills boosters.
- Support for leaders, the board, and staff.
- Support for atypical or difficult individuals.
- Sharing, brainstorming, mediation and creativity workshops.
- Team building for teams both big and small:
Horse Coaching, Experiment Cinema, Djembé Session, Corporate Games, Théâtre d'Acteur.
- Back to nature outings.
- Results, “job done” measures
COMMUNICATING - CELEBRATING
- Presentations and conferences.
- Writing, texts, language, and speech.
- Hosting an event.
- Training in public speaking, image, and posture.
- Team or business events.
- Personal or plant branding.
- Company or event films.
AN EXCEPTION THAT BECOMES THE RULE
Accompanying change includes a multi-dimensional reading of the business, organisation, staff, and individuals.
This is simply a matter of being able to cope with a world that is constantly changing - the health crisis, market changes, a merger or takeover, a death - employees who simply no longer want to turn up for work; a work organisation and management that needs to adapt to new expectations and ways of living and sharing; a new, agile, innovative, open, and collaborative state of mind will become the rule.
Companies who have adopted this state of mind with us, those we have been working with over the last 18 years, have been able to adapt very effectively given the imponderables thrown up by Covid-19. We are proud of the agile way in which they have coped with events. They have been able to rely on reactive and motivated teams and individuals who have the mental flexibility and means needed.